Mary’shouse – Holidays in the countryside
This charming cottage for 4 to 7 people includes:
- Sitting room 28 sq.m with stone wall, fireplace, TV, DVD player, HIFI
- Dining room 22 sq.m with fully equipped kitchen with dish washer, fridge, electric cooker, oven, microwave plancha, oven, toaster, electric boiler, coffee machine.
- Favilities room with a washing machine
- One bedroom 9 sq mat the ground floor with a double bed (160 cm width) and an ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilets
- At the first floor, one bedroom 14 sq m with twin beds (80 cm width or 160 cm width if grouped) and on bed 90 cm width, ensuite bathroom, separated toilets
- One bedroom 12 sq m at the first floor, with a fireplace, twin beds (80 cm width or 160 cm if grouped), dressing and ensuite toilets
- Terrace with table and chairs
- Large garden.
- Sheltered car park for two cars
- Internet Wifi
Availabilities, tariffs and on line booking
Holidays rental in Normandy
You will appreciate the quietness and serenity of the cottage and surroundings.
History of the house
The house was built by my great-great-grandfather in 1859 on the occasion of his marriage to Marie Macé. The date and names are engraved on the pediment of the front door. After their death, it was Marie, my grandmother’s sister who inherited it, she lived there with her children, after the death of her children, the house in very bad condition interested no one. We bought it, completely renovated and enlarged; it has become now an extraordinary vacation rental of calm, greenery and comfort.